Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Faizumi fx verification trades

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    89
    kidrock82 = where are the rules and all of the indicators to start learning this system? I'll like to join you...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    273
    Hi Silver, the rules (as you can see in the pictures) are very simple, when all the indicators are blue you buy (wait the close of the candle), if red you sell... The system should work on every pair, on every tf, but i think it work best on jpy cross on hourly tf, on eur usd and gbp usd it give you many good signals as well, but there are too many whipsaw... For the indicators you can find them in the indicators section, there is one thread called Faizumy FX...

    The setting for the bb indicator are 16,2... You can modify them as you like but i found that these setting are quite precise... Also you should download the symphonie trendline indicator that you can find here... Symphonie Trader System @ Forex Factory

    the settings for the trendline indi are 30,5... If you need other info i will gladly answer

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14
    Trademonster,
    the Faizumi Indicator is best on 1Hour and 4 Hour time frames, I can confirm with absolute confidence because I have used it profitably last year, with Auto Fib Indicator, I started with a Bank of just $3000 last October and my Net gain in a Month was over $11,000 then the Broker's turned on their Claw Back Magic and I simply closed my Account with Alpari UK and took out my $7210 at least I walked away with Double my investment in Cash....... so now I am looking for a cool Broker not some bunch of not so good Brokers....

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    19
    @kidrock82 your pictures look like a modern art masterpiece with all the colors and lines

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    273
    Nooooo firts loss guys... the NFP hit EXACTLY 129.99 and trigger my SL... But i d like to point out 2 things, the first is: At exactly the 14:30, Alpari server went offline, and it was offline for the next 10 minutes!! when it turned online again the price was about to hit my sl, the funny thing is that when the spike was in my favour the trailing stop loss wasnt triggered... There other 2 position on eurjpy and chfjpy are now in profit, and i'm going to close the chfjpy wich is at 27 pips profit, and let the eurjpy going... it already on BE...

    So far, 16 trades, 15 win 1 loss

    Pics of entry:
    Faizumi fx verification trades-chfjpy-8-faizumi.gif

    Faizumi fx verification trades-eurjpy-8-faizumi.gif

    Faizumi fx verification trades-gbpjpy-8-faizumi.gif

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by sunpost View Post
    @kidrock82 your pictures look like a modern art masterpiece with all the colors and lines
    Dont you like modern art? XD I've also added the ichimoku now :P

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by xrismak View Post
    Trademonster,
    the Faizumi Indicator is best on 1Hour and 4 Hour time frames, I can confirm with absolute confidence because I have used it profitably last year, with Auto Fib Indicator, I started with a Bank of just $3000 last October and my Net gain in a Month was over $11,000 then the Broker's turned on their Claw Back Magic and I simply closed my Account with Alpari UK and took out my $7210 at least I walked away with Double my investment in Cash....... so now I am looking for a cool Broker not some bunch of not so good Brokers....
    If you are trading >1H time frames and have a substantial pot, I'd suggest you look into Interactive Brokers. Granted their trading and charting platform is not the best but if you are trading on larger TFs it should not really matter at all as you will have plenty of time to plan and execute your trades. One problem you will never likely to face with IB (or similar big brokers) is the New Orleans Voodoo that the small time brokers resort to.
    Last edited by duggils; 05-04-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    xrismak likes this.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    273
    I think Active trades is good too, i ve used it and never have a problem, Alpari was a lot worse!!


    Surely one of the best out there is Dukascopy... It's a little expensive but it s a cost you can afford with an account of 3000$
    Last edited by kidrock82; 05-04-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    xrismak likes this.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14
    Kid,
    I think I will try Active trades next week, I'll start with just a 1000 and if I like their Flex, I'll stick in some more Coins after like 4 weeks of using em, thanks for the Head's up but as for Alpari UK, hell No.... None of my Friends Including my Good Self can let them have One Living Red Dime of our Hard Earned Cash ever Again, if I hear anybody going to them I will personally Go Begging them on Bended Knees to run very very far away from that Broker....
    bonnevie likes this.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock82 View Post
    Nooooo firts loss guys... the NFP hit EXACTLY 129.99 and trigger my SL... But i d like to point out 2 things, the first is: At exactly the 14:30, Alpari server went offline, and it was offline for the next 10 minutes!! when it turned online again the price was about to hit my sl, the funny thing is that when the spike was in my favour the trailing stop loss wasnt triggered... There other 2 position on eurjpy and chfjpy are now in profit, and i'm going to close the chfjpy wich is at 27 pips profit, and let the eurjpy going... it already on BE...

    So far, 16 trades, 15 win 1 loss

    Pics of entry:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chfjpy 8  faizumi.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	891

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurjpy 8  faizumi.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	892

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gbpjpy 8  faizumi.gif 
Views:	18 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	893
    i usually stay out with News,especially on NFP. i wont count this trade against you kid. Keep up the Good work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Faizumi EA, someone can do it?
    By kidrock82 in forum Indicators / Exepert Advisors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
  2. Faizumi FX System
    By kidrock82 in forum Indicators / Exepert Advisors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41