I appreciate that, I am just saying that if someone was lucky to start with 500$ in 2005 and run this EA for 6 years, he would be multi-millionaire now. A small investment with huge return.
But your friend's results are really impressive, must be costing him a lot of nerve cells
in post #55 it was 10161% (15.03.2012), try to guess what is the percentage till today?
my forex equity curve this month - March 2012. Harmonic trading RULEZ! Over my years on the markets I did not find better approach than market geometry, so i am going to continue with it.
btw: this is the last time I am posting my forex equity curve, ones from:
Jan 2012 is available here -> Forex - REAL account
Feb 2012 is available here -> Forex - REAL account
the aim was to demonstrate (in response to your emails and messages) that it's a valid approach.
- If the best for everyone? I doubt.
- Are better trading methods available? Possible, but i did not find.
There are lost of approaches to trade the markets ... note that with time many experienced traders conclude that method is not so much important as the psyche is.
a bit on this here --> http://tradingarsenal.com/tutorials-...ing-books.html
congratz mate, i like your equity curve, so steady, could you give us little sneak peak about your MM?
- due to my confirmation methods and experience i am able to enter very precisily
- I was investigating for long time, is it better to keep the trade running as long as possible (for example based on some trailing method) or to take the profits as soon as satisfactory and the reason to exit shows up. I am not 100% consistent with the approach (no final decision). Sometimes use the first, sometimes the second.
- i have a lot of trades each month, since often i go for second option, and i can have several entries/exists per 1 harmonic trade. When i see bullish harmonic on H1 i can enter/exit multiple times from M1.
- entry always from M1, exit based on M1/M5/M15
- some patterns give me a couple of entries places, in such case i can have 2-3 entries per pattern (this means sometimes averaging up sometime averaging down, adding to the winner or adding to the looser), but i need to see a good reason for it.
- mainly trade 2 pairs, this month it was EURUSD and AUDUSD, but i look for special opportunities (on AMPmonitor Forex Harmonic Patterns | AMPMonitor) on other instruments on higher timeframes, so i had this month some trades on Gold and other instuments as well.
Great to see you got such achievement. enjoy the trade and life.
I have no time to watch short time chart, only go with hours or daily now.
Kor4x what kinda winrate/accuracy and ave rvr does it take to have a equity curve as smooth as yours?
winrate, accuracy and RvR are all misleading concepts in trading. I can have 99% winrate with small TP, or worse winrate with better RvR. To get equity curve like mine you have to forget about winrate, accurace, RvR and focus on having the perfect equity curve. I am sure it sounds odd, but this is the truth.
What sort of confirmation methods and indicators do you use?
Originally Posted by kor4x
Hi, I dont know wher to post my stupid question: Some brokers have bonus 50% when funding. That's amazing! But I confused they are market marker? Or cheating?
Pls help me