Page 279 of 361 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3610
Like Tree567Likes

Thread: Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion

  1. #2781
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    E. Brunswick N.J.
    Posts
    114
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    Potential bull cypher M15 for NzdUsd for Friday ....
    Does anybody know if
    - Nov 2 is a holiday anywhere on major markets?
    - First Friday when it is the first day of the month will have the NFP announcement, or will be the next Friday to go to the ATM cash machine for the ones who are trading NFP by their strategy?
    Please let me know, I am a newbie at this stuff...



    Attachment 3959
    Nonfarm payrolls report for Oct. will be released on Nov. 8

  2. #2782
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    E. Brunswick N.J.
    Posts
    114
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stock333 View Post
    Nonfarm payrolls report for Oct. will be released on Nov. 8
    as far as I know here in the states no holiday

  3. #2783
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,468
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelaziz46 View Post
    Hi All,

    I have a question and want to know some opinion regarding this for Tp's !

    How do you handle to take your tp1 and tp2? Do you fix the SL, Tp1 and Tp2 before the trade and when entered you never modify them? or do you reajust everytime? Let's say you place you tp1 on the 38.2 AD and the price goes a while against you, so do you retrace another fibo and take less profit or do you never change it? It's a fondamental question and I want to have some opinion, the problem with reajusting is that your R:R and sometimes a lot diminushed....

    Thanks in advance for your help and your answer...

    Best Regards
    cannot help much, as I am not good in TPs.
    Many people use TP1 and TP2, but not sure how many of them really confirmed that it's better approach from using only one TP level.
    regarding price patterns trading, we expect the pattern to be located in some context and I think based on this context we should know where to expect the price to follow.
    I am still using one TP level and this is not fixed, depends in majority of the way how price moves. If I see a potential signal in oposite side, I close the trade. If I see the news coming I sometimes close. If I was expecting strong move but price does confirm it, I often close. This means that rarely my originally expected TP is reached, but with R:R 10:1 and more that I trade it's still OK for me.

    guess, TP we all do differently and only the best have confidence that they do it in the optimal way. Confidence supported with lots of historical trades and tests.

  4. #2784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    E. Brunswick N.J.
    Posts
    114
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kor4x View Post
    cannot help much, as I am not good in TPs.
    Many people use TP1 and TP2, but not sure how many of them really confirmed that it's better approach from using only one TP level.
    regarding price patterns trading, we expect the pattern to be located in some context and I think based on this context we should know where to expect the price to follow.
    I am still using one TP level and this is not fixed, depends in majority of the way how price moves. If I see a potential signal in oposite side, I close the trade. If I see the news coming I sometimes close. If I was expecting strong move but price does confirm it, I often close. This means that rarely my originally expected TP is reached, but with R:R 10:1 and more that I trade it's still OK for me.

    guess, TP we all do differently and only the best have confidence that they do it in the optimal way. Confidence supported with lots of historical trades and tests.
    I set my target price of at least a 2 to 1 risk reward but I always take positions off as it is going in my favor. I will always leave something on for the big move should it come but to me the most important is money management to keep thoses losses small and have target prices vary depending on what time frame u read the charts. the higher the time frame is better for seeing true support and resistance
    kor4x likes this.

  5. #2785
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,468
    how do you guys trade EURUSD today?

  6. #2786
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,468
    (in Polish) webinar on Elliott Wave trading on Forex by our Polish expert ->

  7. #2787
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,468
    (in Polish) and here is webinar on Harmonic Trading / Geometry trading

  8. #2788
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by kor4x View Post
    (in Polish) and here is webinar on Harmonic Trading / Geometry trading
    no fair

  9. #2789
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    E. Brunswick N.J.
    Posts
    114
    Blog Entries
    1
    just took short on AJ at 93.24 with stops at 93.32


    my stop moved to 93.28

    target set for 92.94

    add some more short at 93.15 with stop on new position at 93.23
    Last edited by stock333; 11-01-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: update

  10. #2790
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by kor4x View Post
    went Long on NZDUSD
    Hey kor4x,
    Would you mind sharing your pips won and lost for the week / trade?
    All I am looking for a benchmark data for my improvement targets from someone who is mastering HP trades!
    BTW I would be happy to see similar data from anybody else as a weekly summary, like Paulselvan did it a couple of times .
    Thank you!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-05-2014, 04:25 PM
  2. 03-30-2014, 11:19 AM
  3. 03-17-2014, 11:20 AM
  4. 03-07-2014, 11:18 PM
  5. 03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
  6. 02-25-2014, 10:40 AM
  7. 02-20-2014, 09:23 PM
  8. 12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
  9. 12-19-2013, 05:17 PM
  10. 12-04-2013, 05:55 PM
  11. 11-22-2013, 05:24 PM
  12. 11-18-2013, 08:50 PM
  13. 11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
  14. 09-23-2013, 05:14 AM
  15. 09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
  16. 09-03-2013, 09:44 AM
  17. 08-27-2013, 12:29 PM
  18. 07-31-2013, 03:32 AM
  19. 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
  20. 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM
  21. 04-23-2013, 12:01 PM
  22. 04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
  23. 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
  24. 04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
  25. 03-26-2013, 05:16 AM
  26. 03-23-2013, 03:34 PM
  27. 03-19-2013, 08:20 AM
  28. 01-27-2013, 08:51 PM
  29. 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
  30. 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  31. 01-07-2013, 12:55 AM
  32. 12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
  33. 10-24-2012, 08:22 AM
  34. 10-04-2012, 12:57 AM
  35. 09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
  36. 09-13-2012, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41