Page 235 of 361 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3610
Like Tree567Likes

Thread: Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion

  1. #2341
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,468
    NZDUSD H1/H4/D1 is on my radar today, still expecting lower lows before the bullish turn.
    Marek Krajecki likes this.

  2. #2342
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,468
    [11:53:25] Kor4x TA: I closed my shorts on NZDUSD taking +11p and +35p on the 107pips move, shame
    [11:53:37] Kor4x TA: yes, will be looking for NZDUSD longs but not from this level yet


    [11:55:30] Kor4x TA: AUDUSD is not ready for my longs, I am looking for 200pips lower, also depends on the speed of the move

  3. #2343
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    This week result for the dragon fight 1:1 NzdJpy made to the tail Cadjpy did nit make to the head.
    Attachment 3671
    Lobogabor,

    Could you please kindly give me more informations regarding the second indicator that you use? The colored one and how you use it???

    Thanks

    Regards

  4. #2344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    Gold - H4- potential bear developing. A bit contradicting, but looks like butterfly to me.
    2 nice resistance areas ahead.
    Any comment?
    Attachment 3644
    Gold is just entering the first resistance level with a very healthy bull trend. Lets see.
    ABCD is not complete, will be completed higher only.

  5. #2345
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila, Philippines, Philippines
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by kor4x View Post
    USDJPY kind of Gartley is also doing not bad, but watch out the ABCD channel and also the emerging 121 pattern -> Attachment 3673
    hi kor,

    is this a new upgrade of AMP?

  6. #2346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    hello friends,
    On cypher , i see differrent school...
    Is XD= 0.786XA or XD = 0.786XC like somebody trading ?

  7. #2347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelaziz46 View Post
    Lobogabor,

    Could you please kindly give me more informations regarding the second indicator that you use? The colored one and how you use it???

    Thanks

    Regards
    Hi abdelaziz, I am using mainly 2 indis for harmonics, both are excellent piece of work:
    1. korharmonics v.6.7.13 - I assume you have that from this site
    2. ZUP 135 ALL - highly customizable and rapidly developing inicator. You might download it from here:
    Harmonic and Classic Patterns - Page 45 @ Forex Factory
    You have to search for the documentation and read a lot, to understand how to set it up, or use it just how it is - for harmonics. But it will give you many other features as well, you might turn on/off, i.e. andrews pitchforks, fibonacci time etc... really a lot! I did collect what I could from the posts in a doc file, I might shoot it over to you if you think that helps.
    One thing you might check out to accelerate your learning of settings. There is the HarmonicsTrader_V2.9 it is an EA relying on ZUP input and that one has a good user guide coming with it, giving good explanations for what and how to change for different harmonics there - for beginners with ZUP I do definitely suggest to start with that manual.
    The EA page is here:
    HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4
    The manual page is here:
    http://harmonicstrader.com/Harmonics...User_Guide.pdf
    Any question, let me know.
    Last edited by lobogabor; 08-27-2013 at 07:41 PM.

  8. #2348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    Hi abdelaziz, I am using mainly 2 indis for harmonics, both are excellent piece of work:
    1. korharmonics v.6.7.13 - I assume you have that from this site
    2. ZUP 135 ALL - highly customizable and rapidly developing inicator. You might download it from here:
    Harmonic and Classic Patterns - Page 45 @ Forex Factory
    You have to search for the documentation and read a lot, to understand how to set it up, or use it just how it is - for harmonics. But it will give you many other features as well, you might turn on/off, i.e. andrews pitchforks, fibonacci time etc... really a lot! I did collect what I could from the posts in a doc file, I might shoot it over to you if you think that helps.
    One thing you might check out to accelerate your learning of settings. There is the HarmonicsTrader_V2.9 it is an EA relying on ZUP input and that one has a good user guide coming with it, giving good explanations for what and how to change for different harmonics there - for beginners with ZUP I do definitely suggest to start with that manual.
    The EA page is here:
    HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4
    The manual page is here:
    http://harmonicstrader.com/Harmonics...User_Guide.pdf
    Any question, let me know.
    Hi,

    Thanks a lot for this pertinent answer, I will study all this indicators more deeply

    in fact I was just asking for the indicator that you have below the RSI?

    Thanks

    Regards

  9. #2349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    hello friends,
    On cypher , i see differrent school...
    Is XD= 0.786XA or XD = 0.786XC like somebody trading ?
    My understanding is XD=0,78.6 XC as far as I know...should be the same as for shark, since it is just a refined version of shark at least that is how I look at it.
    paulselvan likes this.

  10. #2350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    hello friends,
    On cypher , i see differrent school...
    Is XD= 0.786XA or XD = 0.786XC like somebody trading ?
    Hi Paulselvan,

    I'm really not an expert regarding the cypher pattern but Lobogabor helped me a lot regarding this pattern and I can give you this link that has helped me a lot

    Cypher Pattern in Forex: A Simple Rules

    In my opionion the D point Should be the 0.786XC retracement...

    Regards
    paulselvan likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-05-2014, 04:25 PM
  2. 03-30-2014, 11:19 AM
  3. 03-17-2014, 11:20 AM
  4. 03-07-2014, 11:18 PM
  5. 03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
  6. 02-25-2014, 10:40 AM
  7. 02-20-2014, 09:23 PM
  8. 12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
  9. 12-19-2013, 05:17 PM
  10. 12-04-2013, 05:55 PM
  11. 11-22-2013, 05:24 PM
  12. 11-18-2013, 08:50 PM
  13. 11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
  14. 09-23-2013, 05:14 AM
  15. 09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
  16. 09-03-2013, 09:44 AM
  17. 08-27-2013, 12:29 PM
  18. 07-31-2013, 03:32 AM
  19. 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
  20. 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM
  21. 04-23-2013, 12:01 PM
  22. 04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
  23. 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
  24. 04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
  25. 03-26-2013, 05:16 AM
  26. 03-23-2013, 03:34 PM
  27. 03-19-2013, 08:20 AM
  28. 01-27-2013, 08:51 PM
  29. 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
  30. 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  31. 01-07-2013, 12:55 AM
  32. 12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
  33. 10-24-2012, 08:22 AM
  34. 10-04-2012, 12:57 AM
  35. 09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
  36. 09-13-2012, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41