Page 222 of 361 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3610
Like Tree567Likes

Thread: Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion

  1. #2211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    If interested to play around with a cypher, there might be a bullish one coming up on ChfJpy M15. Check out the internal ratios, but it looks ok to me.
    Attachment 3604
    Thanks a lot !!!

    Here is my CYPHER ! Is it correct???

    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-chfjpycypher.jpg

    Regards
    lobogabor likes this.

  2. #2212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelaziz46 View Post
    Dear Lobogabor,

    Thanks a lot for all your help... I didn't really understand the Cypher pattern... Now it is absolutly clear and what I draw isn't a cypher, the C point should be the extension 127% to 141% and I didn't know that... And for the D point to be sure it must be the 78.6 XC retracement no???

    Thanks a lot


    Regards
    Yes right, 78.6 of XC...sorry for the confusion.

  3. #2213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbeta View Post
    emerging gartley in USDJPY with AB=cd converging in 78.6 on XA
    Attachment 3605
    nice observation : im on it since this morning but didnt see that ab=cd...so i complete my snapshot with it
    FE0.618@96.00 to pass for complete the Bat
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-usdjpyh4.jpg
    Last edited by paulselvan; 08-20-2013 at 06:54 PM.

  4. #2214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    nice observation : im on it since this morning but didnt see the ab=cd...so i complete my snapshot with it
    FE0.618@96.00 to pass for complete the Bat
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usdjpyh4.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	3607
    Hey mates, are you identifying two different AB=CDs there? It looks like that.
    In the first dwg that of tankbeta, if this is a bat, the AB=CD does not apply, but an extended ABCD should apply instead. Is this correct? This is why I think the 96.4 completion is too early on tankbeta`s drawing, mine is coming closer to 96 as well.
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion
    Last edited by lobogabor; 08-20-2013 at 05:34 PM.

  5. #2215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    GBPUSD H1 bear gartley close to ABCD level, in addition full with lower TF bear harmonics!
    Could be a chance to get trying shorts with strict trailing, or smaller sized short entries.
    Any comment?
    One thing is sure, even entering now at market the R/R is superissimo for a gartley .
    Last edited by lobogabor; 08-20-2013 at 06:24 PM.

  6. #2216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    Hey mates, are you identifying two different AB=CDs there? It looks like that.
    In the first dwg that of tankbeta, if this is a bat, the AB=CD does not apply, but an extended ABCD should apply instead. Is this correct? This is why I think the 96.4 completion is too early on tankbeta`s drawing, mine is coming closer to 96 as well.
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion
    Your absolutely right...tankbeta worked on H1 ,mine was in H4 ...not same AB=CD

  7. #2217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    Your absolutely right...tankbeta worked on H1 ,mine was in H4 ...not same AB=CD
    I understood the AB=CD was different for the two of you, what I did not understand, why. Plz comment.
    As for the timeframe I do not think that bat would look much different on H1 or H4... would it?
    Please give some details, so I can learn for the future.
    Tnx.

  8. #2218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    I understood the AB=CD was different for the two of you, what I did not understand, why. Plz comment.
    As for the timeframe I do not think that bat would look much different on H1 or H4... would it?
    Please give some details, so I can learn for the future.
    Tnx.
    It's 2 different HP... The H1 one has a X at 08.08.2013 and the H4 one at 13.06.2013

    Hope that it is much clear now !

    Regards

  9. #2219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelaziz46 View Post
    It's 2 different HP... The H1 one has a X at 08.08.2013 and the H4 one at 13.06.2013

    Hope that it is much clear now !

    Regards
    Thanks, will check from that angle. Both could work out their ways, right? It still does not make sense to me to have a bat with AB=CD requiremet instead of an extended ABCD.

  10. #2220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    I understood the AB=CD was different for the two of you, what I did not understand, why. Plz comment.
    As for the timeframe I do not think that bat would look much different on H1 or H4... would it?
    Please give some details, so I can learn for the future.
    Tnx.
    Usdjpy h4 ...
    Here is tankbeta gartley H1 included in the bat H4 CD leg
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-usdjpyh4.jpg
    tankbeta and lobogabor like this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-05-2014, 04:25 PM
  2. 03-30-2014, 11:19 AM
  3. 03-17-2014, 11:20 AM
  4. 03-07-2014, 11:18 PM
  5. 03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
  6. 02-25-2014, 10:40 AM
  7. 02-20-2014, 09:23 PM
  8. 12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
  9. 12-19-2013, 05:17 PM
  10. 12-04-2013, 05:55 PM
  11. 11-22-2013, 05:24 PM
  12. 11-18-2013, 08:50 PM
  13. 11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
  14. 09-23-2013, 05:14 AM
  15. 09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
  16. 09-03-2013, 09:44 AM
  17. 08-27-2013, 12:29 PM
  18. 07-31-2013, 03:32 AM
  19. 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
  20. 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM
  21. 04-23-2013, 12:01 PM
  22. 04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
  23. 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
  24. 04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
  25. 03-26-2013, 05:16 AM
  26. 03-23-2013, 03:34 PM
  27. 03-19-2013, 08:20 AM
  28. 01-27-2013, 08:51 PM
  29. 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
  30. 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  31. 01-07-2013, 12:55 AM
  32. 12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
  33. 10-24-2012, 08:22 AM
  34. 10-04-2012, 12:57 AM
  35. 09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
  36. 09-13-2012, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41