Page 216 of 361 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3610
Like Tree567Likes

Thread: Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion

  1. #2151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    I dont understand why do u call it Gartley when its a Bat?
    If you see the B point is on the 61.8 Xa projection.

    I colored the prz to the 0.886 not because
    Of this point but because the 1.618 bc projection is exact l'y on th 0.886.
    So for me its gartley with B at 0.618 Xa.

    Dont you think that!!?

    Regards

  2. #2152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    ok

  3. #2153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    there is an impulse waves as defined by Corney on eurysd h4..
    But this one has XA // AC ..could it be right one?
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-eurusdh4.jpg
    Last edited by paulselvan; 08-16-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: err

  4. #2154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    there is an impulse waves as defined by Corney on eurysd h4..
    But this one has XA // AC ..could it be right one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusdh4.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	3575
    I am not sure I understand the question/example... could you pls clarify?
    As I see the current situation
    yes it is not a bat, but gartley, based on B @ 0618 ret
    yes it is supposed to get above the D @ 78.6 of XA because the minimum requirement of AB=CD is not fulfilled - it is my assumption at least.
    but this does not turn it into a bat, since B is still outside the bat specification, and still meets the gartley B specification.
    The whole thing is a GO until price closes above X of the pattern...would it be a gartley, or a bat, does not matter.
    If it does and when it does close above X, we look for a different pattern, or different opportunities before getting to that different pattern.
    That is how I see it, and I would like to see your recommendations. But it is Fri and late, so I do not expect much movements, neither I want to take part in that before the Mon open . So I guess we shall be more clever on Monday .
    Have a nice weekend!
    Last edited by lobogabor; 08-16-2013 at 10:05 PM.

  5. #2155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    I am not sure I understand the question/example... could you pls clarify?
    As I see the current situation
    yes it is not a bat, but gartley, based on B @ 0618 ret
    yes it is supposed to get above the D @ 78.6 of XA because the minimum requirement of AB=CD is not fulfilled - it is my assumption at least.
    but this does not turn it into a bat, since B is still outside the bat specification, and still meets the gartley B specification.
    The whole thing is a GO until price closes above X of the pattern...would it be a gartley, or a bat, does not matter.
    If it does and when it does close above X, we look for a different pattern, or different opportunities before getting to that different pattern.
    That is how I see it, and I would like to see your recommendations. But it is Fri and late, so I do not expect much movements, neither I want to take part in that before the Mon open . So I guess we shall be more clever on Monday .
    Have a nice weekend!
    have a nice wk too

  6. #2156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by drapichrust View Post
    to give you taste of gann practical application, example of recent butterfly pattern on GBPUSD

    wave AB
    time range 28 (bars) = 7 degrees
    price range 127,5 (pips) = 7 degrees
    equality marked green

    wave CD
    time range 21 (bars) = 240 degrees
    price range 112 (pips) = 240 degrees
    equality marked orange

    wave AD
    time range 77 (bars) = 274 degrees
    price range 163 (pips) = 273 degrees
    equality marked blue, its also is valid when +-3 degrees difference

    pozdr
    drap
    hello kor4x
    i looked back on post#19 Gann thread
    Why for the calculation of wave AD trading days ,thats the blue D is taken in consideration
    ...and for the calculation of wave CD trading days , the orange D is taken in consideration ?
    So in fact this pattern has two D points..

  7. #2157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    have a nice wk too
    Hi there, sorry, I might have interpreted the instrument there wrong!
    Now, reading the posts again, I see like you posted EurUsd and I was still referring to GbpUsd I guess. Sorry if I was blind sighted, my fault!
    I will check it again, and learn what I can.
    pozdr
    Last edited by lobogabor; 08-17-2013 at 10:33 PM.

  8. #2158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    420
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-6e-12-13-240-min-8_16_2013.jpgInteractive Trading Setups Disscussion-6e-12-13-60-min-8_16_2013.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by paulselvan View Post
    there is an impulse waves as defined by Corney on eurysd h4..
    But this one has XA // AC ..could it be right one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusdh4.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	3575
    Looks like a valid shark to me with comletion D (your C) between 78.6-113 of XC (your OB)
    Your naming convention is changed I believe due to the frequent shark and 5-0 harmonic coexistance.
    Nice finding anyway, and sorry I missed it so far.
    Your XA also shows the right fibex range, or I misundersood the question?
    Last edited by lobogabor; 08-18-2013 at 04:05 PM.

  9. #2159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by lobogabor View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E 12-13 (240 Min)  8_16_2013.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	3578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E 12-13 (60 Min)  8_16_2013.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	3577
    Looks like a valid shark to me with comletion D (your C) between 78.6-113 of XC (your OB)
    Your naming convention is changed I believe due to the frequent shark and 5-0 harmonic coexistance.
    Nice finding anyway, and sorry I missed it so far.
    Your XA also shows the right fibex range, or I misundersood the question?
    hi lobogabor,
    you're right in all line for this HP ...I note that as you say the naming convention is changed...
    But my remark is that the trendline XA and the trendline AC are parallels ! Thats meaning the leg XA and AC are mixed : Could it be for an HP ?
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-eurusdh4.jpg
    Last edited by paulselvan; 08-18-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: err

  10. #2160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    311
    hello friends ,
    Here is usdjoy h4 bat inspired by harmonicforex.com
    I'm trying to put on pratice Wolf th : : the question is if the 5th wave must touch (1-3) trendline to be a valid Wolf ?
    Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion-usdjpyh4.jpg
    Last edited by paulselvan; 08-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-05-2014, 04:25 PM
  2. 03-30-2014, 11:19 AM
  3. 03-17-2014, 11:20 AM
  4. 03-07-2014, 11:18 PM
  5. 03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
  6. 02-25-2014, 10:40 AM
  7. 02-20-2014, 09:23 PM
  8. 12-28-2013, 10:10 PM
  9. 12-19-2013, 05:17 PM
  10. 12-04-2013, 05:55 PM
  11. 11-22-2013, 05:24 PM
  12. 11-18-2013, 08:50 PM
  13. 11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
  14. 09-23-2013, 05:14 AM
  15. 09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
  16. 09-03-2013, 09:44 AM
  17. 08-27-2013, 12:29 PM
  18. 07-31-2013, 03:32 AM
  19. 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
  20. 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM
  21. 04-23-2013, 12:01 PM
  22. 04-04-2013, 10:39 AM
  23. 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
  24. 04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
  25. 03-26-2013, 05:16 AM
  26. 03-23-2013, 03:34 PM
  27. 03-19-2013, 08:20 AM
  28. 01-27-2013, 08:51 PM
  29. 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
  30. 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  31. 01-07-2013, 12:55 AM
  32. 12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
  33. 10-24-2012, 08:22 AM
  34. 10-04-2012, 12:57 AM
  35. 09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
  36. 09-13-2012, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41