Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 353
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: korHarmonics MT4 indicator download

  1. #221
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Too bad.
    I want to create my own EA.

  2. #222
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,512
    Sure man, feel free and let us know how it went.

  3. #223
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Nice one.
    using with benefits.
    do you have plan to enhance it further to include tentative targets once the pattern is confirmed ?

  4. #224
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,512
    no, not automatic TP or SL in korHarmonics, it would not make good sense. We want to keep this indicator simple and perfect what it's meant to do.

  5. #225
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Agree

  6. #226
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1
    I have read numerous times where the first p[ost contains working version...i have downloaded and redownloaded the file in the first post....says expired

  7. #227
    Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtrade6 View Post
    I have read numerous times where the first p[ost contains working version...i have downloaded and redownloaded the file in the first post....says expired
    The trial version is not available anymore, but you can purchase korHarmonics full version (currently 20EUR symbolic price) from here : korHarmonics indicator - harmonic and price patterns MT4 scanner
    Harmonics Tube - daily trading setups based on harmonic patterns
    Forex Harmonic Trading - Harmonic trading practical tips, tricks and hints
    AMPmonitor - harmonic and price patterns recognition Scanner that I use
    TradingArsenal Quiz project - best edu material regarding the Harmonic Patterns Trading

  8. #228
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3

    Exclamation Paid and not recieved

    Quote Originally Posted by kor4x View Post
    The trial version is not available anymore, but you can purchase korHarmonics full version (currently 20EUR symbolic price) from here : korHarmonics indicator - harmonic and price patterns MT4 scanner
    Hi,

    I have paid the 20 Euro, but didn't receive the installation file or the installation instruction email.
    I have also sent an email to info@tradingarsenal.com and still no reply.
    I Have also sent you 2 messages on your skype no reply yet.

    can i know when and how i will get my installation file?

    Kind Regards,
    Melwakad

  9. #229
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by melwakkad View Post
    Hi,

    I have paid the 20 Euro, but didn't receive the installation file or the installation instruction email.
    I have also sent an email to info@tradingarsenal.com and still no reply.
    I Have also sent you 2 messages on your skype no reply yet.

    can i know when and how i will get my installation file?

    Kind Regards,
    Melwakad

    Update:

    I got a reply email that my request will be processed today.
    I will be waiting...

  10. #230
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by melwakkad View Post
    Update:

    I got a reply email that my request will be processed today.
    I will be waiting...

    I got the file. Issue solved. Thanks.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41