Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Supply/Demand indicator based on Sam Seiden's Rules

  1. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Important thing would be to have a forced time frame so that if you are using M15 chart you have have sup/dem zones based on H1 or any higher time frame you prefer. Indeed by adding indi more than once you could show multi time frame zones - you would just need to choose different colours for different time frames. This is on the basis that the higher time frame zones are more meaningful than the smaller ones. Using different shades of the same colour would define how strong the zone is - so using red and blue say a very light blue may signify the first time a demand zone is formed but if that zone gets hit again the colour changes to say dodger blue and the more times a zone is hit and holds the darker the colour it becomes. Maybe this is just a dream and not possible to code.
    rafi_forex likes this.

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Rees View Post
    Hi guys, is there any news on this. Sam Siedens method seems to be the only profitable trading strategy I've ever encountered, however it would be nice to make an EA from it as it gets tiring all the screen time.
    Put alarmed trend lines on your supply and demand zones then return to the screen when they are hit.
    This will save you loads of screen time.

    Samtastico

  3. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtastico View Post
    Put alarmed trend lines on your supply and demand zones then return to the screen when they are hit.
    This will save you loads of screen time.

    Samtastico
    I draw rectangles on all TF showing the supply or demand zones and I use the alerter4U indi to get alerts when price crosses the S/D zones.
    I attach the indi.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Samtastico and asadal like this.

  4. #94
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2

    Lightbulb Sam Seiden S&D indicator for MT4

    Anyone interested to fix the Supdem indicator for MT4 so that it actually indicates supply and demand zones according to Sam Seiden rules? In my understanding the both I & II versions are just zipzag based indicators and ignore many of the basic rules for the zones.

    I can program MQL some but have more experience with EAs and not so good with indicators, so I was thinking to hire freelance programmer for the core coding, as I have done for many other indi and EA projects. I'd need some help with the project to better define the variables and rules for the zones, and also also share possible costs for the programming.

    I have a custom version of the Supdem indicator (attached) that we can use for the project. This indicator shows current S&D zone values in data window through out the whole zone. Original indi shows no values only color. Zone values are needed for indicator to work with an EA.

    I also have a very good MT4 EA template that I can easily intergate the new indicator to make a fully functioning EA, with highly customized order, position as well as money management. I can also share this template and EA with the person(s) participating in this project. ( I have personally spend hundreds of dollars and a lot of time to develop this EA template!)

    ps. Better to PM me about this project, so we don't clutter this good thread!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by FinTurtle; 08-21-2012 at 04:37 PM.

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by FinTurtle View Post
    Anyone interested to fix the Supdem indicator for MT4 so that it actually indicates supply and demand zones according to Sam Seiden rules? In my understanding the both I & II versions are just zipzag based indicators and ignore many of the basic rules for the zones.

    I can program MQL some but have more experience with EAs and not so good with indicators, so I was thinking to hire freelance programmer for the core coding, as I have done for many other indi and EA projects. I'd need some help with the project to better define the variables and rules for the zones, and also also share possible costs for the programming.

    I have a custom version of the Supdem indicator (attached) that we can use for the project. This indicator shows current S&D zone values in data window through out the whole zone. Original indi shows no values only color. Zone values are needed for indicator to work with an EA.

    I also have a very good MT4 EA template that I can easily intergate the new indicator to make a fully functioning EA, with highly customized order, position as well as money management. I can also share this template and EA with the person(s) participating in this project. ( I have personally spend hundreds of dollars and a lot of time to develop this EA template!)
    #


    I am not an expert in Sam's work but this sounds extremely interesting.
    If I can help give me a shout.

  6. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Switzerland and Brazil
    Posts
    44
    Here a more of a support and resistance indi...but it works better than the supply and demand ones i have tested
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Here's one to try out.


    Is there anyone who can add a feature to allow a user to change the colours of the supply and demand level and text?

    Thanks

    Givonly_SnR_SnD.mq4
    Last edited by rex123sc; 10-12-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    dezire likes this.

  8. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by rex123sc View Post
    Here's one to try out.


    Is there anyone who can add a feature to allow a user to change the colours of the supply and demand level and text?

    Thanks

    Givonly_SnR_SnD.mq4
    Hi rex123sc,

    I had a friend make the change for you.

    Inside the inputs... the 1st 2 top color externs will set the S & R lines color & the ones below that will change the text color for you for each time frame.

    G

    By the way.... nice thread here guys.... looking forward to the devolpment of a Supply/Demand indicator based on Sam Seiden's Rules.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    dezire likes this.

  9. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Really nice addition - - I really appreciate your help GMAN. It is quite an honour to receive help from you. You are definitely one of legends in this business.

    Thanks again,
    Rex

  10. #100
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by rex123sc View Post
    Really nice addition - - I really appreciate your help GMAN. It is quite an honour to receive help from you. You are definitely one of legends in this business.

    Thanks again,
    Rex
    Hey Rex no problem man glad to help.

    I have attached r2 which has been cleaned up even more. You may or may not like it.

    Personaly I thought all the text was a bit over kill & cluttered up the charts a bit. this addition is a little cleaner.

    Btw, nice indi!

    G
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TheGMan; 10-16-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 07-29-2013, 12:14 AM
  2. 07-24-2012, 08:29 PM
  3. 07-18-2012, 07:57 AM
  4. 07-12-2012, 12:21 AM
  5. 07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
  6. 07-02-2012, 02:59 AM
  7. 06-28-2012, 04:15 PM
  8. 06-24-2012, 09:00 PM
  9. 06-22-2012, 10:22 AM
  10. 06-22-2012, 04:20 AM
  11. 06-21-2012, 08:41 AM
  12. 06-13-2012, 09:53 PM
  13. 06-05-2012, 05:37 AM
  14. 05-30-2012, 06:14 PM
  15. 05-22-2012, 08:09 PM
  16. 05-20-2012, 06:01 PM
  17. 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM
  18. 05-13-2012, 12:36 PM
  19. 05-12-2012, 03:47 PM
  20. 05-05-2012, 02:26 PM
  21. 04-20-2012, 01:06 PM
  22. 04-14-2012, 12:05 PM
  23. 04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
  24. 04-12-2012, 09:09 AM
  25. 04-09-2012, 12:51 PM
  26. 04-09-2012, 12:49 PM
  27. 04-09-2012, 09:47 AM
  28. 04-08-2012, 03:25 PM
  29. 04-08-2012, 09:55 AM
  30. 04-07-2012, 10:56 PM
  31. 04-07-2012, 09:55 PM
  32. 04-07-2012, 08:01 PM
  33. 04-03-2012, 05:44 PM
  34. 03-27-2012, 12:11 AM
  35. 03-25-2012, 07:10 PM
  36. 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM
  37. 03-08-2012, 07:58 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Supply & Demand - by Sam Seiden
    By Admin in forum Confirmation Methods
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 09:42 PM
  2. supply demand indicator
    By holyskychen in forum Indicators / Exepert Advisors
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 02:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41