Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 377
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Price reversal points

  1. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    92
    hi George yes it makes sense it should be able to take care, is there anything we can do about holidays or thin market activity,

  2. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    92

    Price reversal points

    Hi guys i was just looking at this on the charts, it might be a perfect solution.still under test. but everyone can test it.3 lines confluence, zig zag, non lag and Ak_zz1. it also might be key to triangulation.like i said still under test.give an opinion of it.AK_Zigzag1.ex4AK_ZigZag Pointer.ex4ArrZZx2.ex4.happy trading

  3. #133
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kolapo View Post
    hi blott and fxtrader it might be my pixels as you said.have you guys watched. reversal magic video 2, how to use gaps?you will understand here is another collaboration.same point cheers.post what you see based on what you learn. its not difficult.float got the same point.Attachment 427
    Kolapo

    I was refering to the two yellow lines on your chart. Yes i have seen all the RM videos. Unless those yellow lines were something you drew for future analysis then that makes sense but the first yellow trend line does not give you the first RM you showed. Anyway i think bigger images and notations need to be placed on chart to make clear.

    Thank you to JD for showing us how to post larger images. There is also another way that i am using which allows you to make notes on the chart very easily. Here is an example

    Price reversal points-20120213-tyvs-262kb.jpg

    you can go to jetscreenshot.com and setup a free account. It is really good.
    Last edited by kor4x; 02-28-2012 at 06:58 AM.

  4. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kolapo View Post
    Hi guys i was just looking at this on the charts, it might be a perfect solution.still under test. but everyone can test it.3 lines confluence, zig zag, non lag and Ak_zz1. it also might be key to triangulation.like i said still under test.give an opinion of it.AK_Zigzag1.ex4AK_ZigZag Pointer.ex4ArrZZx2.ex4.happy trading
    thank you for the indicators

    you mention zigzag, non lag and AK_zz1, so what are the other indicators for, namely AK_ZigZag Pointer and ARRZZx2

  5. #135
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtrader View Post
    Kolapo

    I was refering to the two yellow lines on your chart. Yes i have seen all the RM videos. Unless those yellow lines were something you drew for future analysis then that makes sense but the first yellow trend line does not give you the first RM you showed. Anyway i think bigger images and notations need to be placed on chart to make clear.

    Thank you to JD for showing us how to post larger images. There is also another way that i am using which allows you to make notes on the chart very easily. Here is an example

    Free image hosting for your screenshots + free screen capture tool

    you can go to jetscreenshot.com and setup a free account. It is really good.

    Thanks fxtrader for the link to the free screen capture tool. Free & 'Make notes' was the thing that got my attention
    Last edited by Georgebaker; 02-21-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  6. #136
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by kolapo View Post
    hi George yes it makes sense it should be able to take care, is there anything we can do about holidays or thin market activity,
    Hi kolapo,

    Re holidays - I don't know how to "connect" to ForexFactory.com and get it from there so the question is if it's easier to hardcode it in a txt file for each year.

    Re market activity - we have thin activity gmt time 21:00(9:00PM) => 01:00-02:00(1-2AM), so some code that make sure that the EA is not trading in that 'window' of time.

    Maybe i can come up with something else later as the EA progress.

    /George

  7. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    92
    hi George can we incorporate Ak_zigzag1 into it,from tests so far it seems to validate reversals as a 3 line confluence.principles are different but results the same.can we put the pointer on it so we know we have a confluence as the non lag and ak superimpose on each other.you can make the Ea not to trade on low activity unless you can come up with anything worthwhile thanks.

  8. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by kolapo View Post
    hi George can we incorporate Ak_zigzag1 into it,from tests so far it seems to validate reversals as a 3 line confluence.principles are different but results the same.can we put the pointer on it so we know we have a confluence as the non lag and ak superimpose on each other.you can make the Ea not to trade on low activity unless you can come up with anything worthwhile thanks.

    Hi kolapo, I don't know anything about Ak_zigzag1 so yes you maybe right about the idea of incorporate the Ak_zigzag1. Thanks

  9. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by kolapo View Post
    Hi guys i was just looking at this on the charts, it might be a perfect solution.still under test. but everyone can test it.3 lines confluence, zig zag, non lag and Ak_zz1. it also might be key to triangulation.like i said still under test.give an opinion of it.AK_Zigzag1.ex4AK_ZigZag Pointer.ex4ArrZZx2.ex4.happy trading
    Kolapo,

    are the attached indicators to help find balance points, reversals or triangulation ?

    Can you post a set of simple rules how YOU are using them and a screen shot Please _ Thanks

  10. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by trademonster View Post
    Kolapo,

    are the attached indicators to help find balance points, reversals or triangulation ?

    Can you post a set of simple rules how YOU are using them and a screen shot Please _ Thanks
    Yeah i could use that as well.

    Thanks!

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. pivot points indicators
    By kor4x in forum Indicators / Exepert Advisors
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:39 PM
  2. Gartley pattern description points
    By Admin in forum Harmonic Trading QUIZ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 12:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41