Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 146
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Idea for 121 EA

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3

    My Posts in WWI

    Inspiration for People Who Don't Believe in EAs... - Page 2

    You will find my post on that page with rapidshare file

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by kappaforex View Post
    Inspiration for People Who Don't Believe in EAs... - Page 2

    You will find my post on that page with rapidshare file
    Do you use every indicator/template in that file? There are like 10 templates/indicators.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwin View Post
    Do you use every indicator/template in that file? There are like 10 templates/indicators.
    Hi

    I use the price action indi, signal confirmation, trend momentum on my own customised template with fibs, and ZUP files. You can also place the scanner on another chart to pick up trades that are forming. I use my own judgement when picking the trades using the price action. You must understand fibonazzi levels and the affects it has on price. I dont trust Kor harmonics to much as i have seem many failed patterns this week. All the best

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norfolk (pining for the moors)
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by kappaforex View Post
    Hi

    I use the price action indi, signal confirmation, trend momentum on my own customised template with fibs, and ZUP files. You can also place the scanner on another chart to pick up trades that are forming. I use my own judgement when picking the trades using the price action. You must understand fibonazzi levels and the affects it has on price. I dont trust Kor harmonics to much as i have seem many failed patterns this week. All the best
    Hi Kappa,
    My thinking is that patterns fail because of a) News and b) too high volume to reverse the trade. If volume is too high, then it punches its way through the pattern.

    Any thoughts on that?


    Mike

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by kappaforex View Post
    Hi

    I use the price action indi, signal confirmation, trend momentum on my own customised template with fibs, and ZUP files. You can also place the scanner on another chart to pick up trades that are forming. I use my own judgement when picking the trades using the price action. You must understand fibonazzi levels and the affects it has on price. I dont trust Kor harmonics to much as i have seem many failed patterns this week. All the best
    I see, thanks for sharing!
    I do have another question however, what is the OUFM PAIA (the white vertical line crossing the entire chart)? I cannot find it in the documents.

  6. #56
    wtk
    wtk is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    I cant open it what I should to do?

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    16
    How to install it? How should I use it I do not see anything on the screen? Please help?

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norfolk (pining for the moors)
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Munetz View Post
    How to install it? How should I use it I do not see anything on the screen? Please help?
    Hi Munetz,
    If it's the EA you mean, then it goes in your /experts folder. If you're not seeing anything, then I would think it's not made any decisions yet

    Mike

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    Hi Kappa.
    Any chance of posting price action indicator (oufxm2) please...

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    128
    errr sorry I got it Thanks man...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 07-23-2013, 10:15 PM
  2. 09-26-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. 09-26-2012, 11:56 AM
  4. 07-19-2012, 04:09 PM
  5. 07-16-2012, 04:26 AM
  6. 07-14-2012, 04:35 PM
  7. 07-09-2012, 09:13 PM
  8. 07-01-2012, 07:28 PM
  9. 06-28-2012, 07:58 AM
  10. 06-16-2012, 06:53 PM
  11. 06-13-2012, 06:59 PM
  12. 05-30-2012, 11:35 PM
  13. 05-22-2012, 02:13 PM
  14. 05-22-2012, 02:09 PM
  15. 05-19-2012, 10:53 PM
  16. 05-19-2012, 09:57 AM
  17. 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM
  18. 05-15-2012, 05:32 PM
  19. 05-03-2012, 06:37 AM
  20. 04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
  21. 04-18-2012, 03:46 PM
  22. 04-17-2012, 02:13 PM
  23. 04-17-2012, 04:16 AM
  24. 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM
  25. 04-14-2012, 06:53 PM
  26. 04-14-2012, 12:25 PM
  27. 04-13-2012, 07:41 PM
  28. 04-13-2012, 11:05 AM
  29. 04-12-2012, 10:06 PM
  30. 04-02-2012, 02:37 PM
  31. 04-02-2012, 12:35 PM
  32. 04-01-2012, 10:13 AM
  33. 03-31-2012, 01:23 PM
  34. 03-23-2012, 09:53 PM
  35. 03-18-2012, 12:52 PM
  36. 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM
  37. 03-08-2012, 07:56 PM
  38. 03-06-2012, 07:44 PM
  39. 03-06-2012, 07:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41