Dear Forum members,
I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.
LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.
Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.
LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.
LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.
I tend not to believe brokers, that offer PAMM trading. I think all the reliable brokers has already realised this instrument is harmful for traders and doesn't teach them anything. I had bad experience with MMCIS and Forex Trend and don't want to fall anymore. I prefer independent trading.
LMFX Broker, what trading instruments do you offer your clients? I'm interested in oil trading, but I would like to trade this instrument by myself. Is this possible to organise in your company?
Originally Posted by Grag
Thank you for your interest in our services. You can find the trading instruments if you visit the links below:
1. Forex https://www.lmfx.com/en/trading-prod...x-trading.html
2. Indices https://www.lmfx.com/en/trading-prod...s-trading.html
4. Metals and Oil https://www.lmfx.com/en/trading-prod...l-trading.html
5. Shares https://www.lmfx.com/en/trading-prod...s-trading.html
You can certainly trade oil!
If you have any other questions about our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer support or ask directly here. We will be happy to assist you.